This Nova is sick. It was build by the very well known Rad Rides by Troy shop. It is all custom to each inch.
Gary Abraham is the owner. Very lucky one. He rides his “Notorious” 1000 horses pumped by ProCharged 572 on DSE suspension with Finishline transmission. The one-off Billet SPecialities rims does outstand it from other Novas.
Photo: DukePhelps via razzi.me
- Eddie’s 1937 rod Well, that rod is unique. Ed Umland happens to be an owner of both this hot rod an "Edie's Chop Shop" that […]
- GRT-1 by Galpin Auto Sports
Guys from Galpin Auto Sports announced that they are going to produce GTR-1 supercar that is based on Ford […]
- 2012 Falcon F7 Mach7 Motorsports introduced their killer car back in 2011. It is called Falcon F7. It features carbon fiber […]
- Badillac – custom Cadillac DeVille 1956 Badillac is a custom '56 DeVille pro-tourer build by Xcaliber Auto Restoration. The man behind it says he […]
- Chevelle 1970 SS by Fesler Built Ok, that shop, Fesler Built, makes badass cars. Remember Riviera, Nova? Ha! Same one here with Chevelle 1970 […]
- Custom 1955 Plymouth Belvedere Candylicious. Kent Ladners own one helluva Belvedere and this one is his 4th custom build vehicle. Well, he […]
- Les Dunham’s cars Les Dunham is a legendary customizer. His shop "Dunham Coach" did many extraordinary builds and "The […]