carscoop.blogspot.com has recently featured an awesome custom 1968 Camaro coupe images by swedish car designer Bo Zolland. Bo is working on body molds now. Gotta say Camaro will feature some major changes, but still feel like a good old Chevy. Gotta say, those side exhaust pipes and tail lights look great, specially while body is in black.
The under the hood changes are also gonna be major – Bo is planning a supercharged LS3 V8 with many upgrades from 2010 Camaro. For now, only a few renders are awailable, but Bo is going to the 2012 SEMA, so the car will be ready by October. Good luck!
Images: Bo Zolland
(10,915 / 2 )
- Rossi SixtySix Corvette Want Your C6 Corvette have the best design features out of the 1963-1967 Sting Rays? Got $130.000? Rossi […]
- 2011 Chrysler 300C Teasers These are the teaser photos of the new 2011 Chrysler 300C car. You can see a facelift all aver the car - new […]
- Custom Dodge Charger by Doug Schramm What You see here is custom Dodge Charger STR8 designed by Doug Schramm and build by Metalcrafters. 2-door […]
- Aydonmill’s custom Ford Mustang Aydonmill is a fellow Mustang enthusiast at reddit.com He's got one Goddamn nice custom pony. It is a V6, […]
- 2014 Camaro ZL1 Chevy offers their top of the range 2014 ZL1 model with 4th generation 6.2 all-aluminum V8 that develops 580 […]
- Plumfloored – 1970 Dodge Coronet Plumfloored Creations built a very very nice custom 1970 Coronet. Is has so many custom features it hurts. […]
- Camaro LS9 by Geiger Cars Geiger Cars has an other brutual package to offer. This time it is "LS9" package for your Camaro ZL1. […]