Kelly Fromm has prepared one helluva nice build for the SEMA. There are two good things in this build: 1) it is Camaro ZL1, 2) it is build in order to generate foundation for Wounded Warriors.
The project is called “Freedom Fighter” and it means this ZL1 features outrageous 850 horses. The build took over 2000 man hours and under $150K of investment. Kelly said “Its no trailer queen either, I drag race the car as well, despite the custom airbrush paint job, I do drive it like I stole it.”
Its the tribute car of https://www.facebook.com/Revitupforwoundedwarriors
Good intentions, nice car. Good luck, Kelly!
Photos: Becca Furnish
- 2014 Camaro leaked Live with Kelly and Micheal showed some new cars from NY auto show. And they showed 2014 Camaro. The […]
- Clean 1973 Pontiac Firebird Great find! Mike Bereda unveiled his 1973 Firebird via Pro-Touring.com website. Mike spent 2 years on […]
- Tribute Camaro for wounded warriors – Veteran1 This is "Veteran1" - the 5th generation Camaro which was donated to the "Active Dogs Academy Service Dog […]
- 2014 Chevrolet Camaro GM finally unveiled their facelifted 2014 Camaro today at the NY auto show. Its the first full refresh since […]
- Miller Golden Submarine This custom Golden Submarine hot rod is a historical race car built by Fred Offenhauser and Harry Miller for […]
- Geiger Cars: Blaumatt Gold Camaro SS Geiger Cars strike again. Remember the German Shelby GT640 Golden Snake? This time Geigerlandians chose 5th […]
- New Saleen to come Steve Saleen plans a rival to Ferrari 458 Italia and McLaren MP4-12C in 2 years time. These two cars […]