Published: April 21, 2013
Drop Top Customs did it again. This time they converted a 2013 Dodge Charger SRT8 Super Bee into convertible muscle car. DTC specializes in transforming hard top cars into convertible ones and it doesn’t matter whether it used to be a 4 door sedan.
DTC claim they are gonna limit Super Bee Convertibles up to 13 units.
Total views: 3,595, today: 3
- Convertible: 2012 Charger and Chrysler 300 When official automotive industry fails to deliver what muscle car enthusiasts demand, tuners supply us with what we need. It was the matter of time. Drop Top Customs recently delivered […]
- Stings like a bee – the 2013 Dodge Charger The 2013 Dodge Charger Super Bee is pure muscle – make no mistake. This is physically a large and imposing vehicle, with the power to match, which probably explains why it’s proving so […]
- Chrysler’s “Core SRT” Models Chrysler introduced their new "Core" Models for the 2013 Challenger SRT8, 2013 Chrysler 300 SRT8 and 2013 Charger Super Bee. This edition is gonna get much lower price tags comparing with […]
- 2013 Charger 392 feels fake Firstly, dropping some badges and stripes and then calling it "limited edition" is something that car manufacturers do almost everyday. In this case, Dodge made perfect example.
- 2013 Dodge Charger SRT 392 A limited run of 392 units of this 2013 Charger SRT 392 is gonna be built. SRT unveiled it at he Spring Fest as a special edition model. The performance remains unchanged.
Exterior is […]