This is no regular Mark VIII. This badass Bob Underwood’s ’98 Lincoln is running a twin-turbo Coyote V8 which produces 850-900 HP if ran on E85 fuel. THis upgraded Ford 4R70W was built by Black Mamba Speed. 1/4 mile – 9.79 seconds at 140 mph.
Photos: Black Mamba Speed
- Hennessey VR1200 Twin Turbo There're always too little horsepower for Hennessey so there's no wonder why they tuned Cadillac CTS-V. 7.0 […]
- 2015 Mustang fuel economy announced - GT [5.0 V8, 435 HP, 400 TQ] - 15/25 manual 16/25 automatic
- V6 [3.7 V6, 300 HP, 280 TQ] - 19/28 manual, […]
- 1970 Pontiac Twin Turbo. Badass. Check this 1970 Pontiac gettin' seriously badass with those twin turbos, spoilers, fenders, etc.
- 2004 Lincoln Mark X Concept This Lincoln is the last of the "Mark" ones. The Mark X is onsidered to be the "Lincoln's T-Bird". Luxury […]
- 2016 Dodge Charger and 2017 Chrysler 300 We all know well, that Charger and Chrysler 300 got back in 2005 and received major refresh in 2011. While […]
- Ford GT90 replica Sadly Ford never produced Ford GT90 and it is still a concept. Theoretically, it should have had V12 engine […]
- Rumors: 2017 Shelby GT500 is comming
“Our new SVT Halo Mustang will have more HP than the Hellcat” claims a Ford rep from a recent CNN […]