Guys from Time Machines swapped 1971 ‘Cuda stock V8 with Dodge Viper V10 [450HP]. The engine is surrounded by a chassis from 2001 Viper.
V10 engine was mated to a Tremec 6-speed manual transmission and a fully independent suspension reinforced with a set of Aldan coilover shocks. The heavily modified 1971 ‘Cuda Viper is for sale – $199.900 by RK Motors.
photos: topspeed.com, rkmotorscharlotte.com
- HXC Cuda HXC Performance was founded by Adam Geake in order to develop aftermarket parts for Challenger. In order to […]
- 1971 Hemi Cuda Convertible hammered $3.5 million Mecum Aution sold "Golden Age" muscle car for whooping $3.5 million recently. This Plymouth is said to be […]
- 1000HP LMC Super Cuda This muscle car started as Plymouth Barracuda back in 1970. But after LMC guys took it over it became the […]
- Beast El Camino Hungarian guy that calls himself ZSaner built a custom 1975 Chevrolet "Beast" El Camino - modern […]
- Jakusa Bossco blends Camaro with Mustang
Hungrian designer Tamas Jakus made his concept by blending Camaro and Mustang. Is this the solution to […]
- 2011 Camaro Spyder Revolution Styling came back with their 2011 Chevrolet Camaro Spyder conversion [remember the XS Supersport […]
- 2014 Mustang GT by Doug Schramm Our fellow Doug Schramm [designer of Metalcrafters' Charger] finally updated us with finished designs of his […]