This is trully the best custom interior we’ve ever seen. Trully. Custom 1969 Plymouth Valiant is known as “Pissed off” and it gathers masses around. No wonder why.
A bit rat styled, 6.4 modern HEMI equipped and tastefully customized – that is what this custom muscle car is.
Photo credits (via video): ScottieDTV
- Top 10 of 2013 Traditionally, this is our 4th time, we bring you the Top 10 of the best American muscle we have found […]
- Custom Corvelle from WCC This custom muscle car was built by famous WCC guys in request of Gary Dourdan [from CSI]. The client wanted […]
- Random Snap: 1965 Shelby Cobra 427 Take a look at this great vintage photo of the original 427 Shelby Cobra. AC would have probably left quite […]
- Custom G Force 1971 Plymouth Cuda It took Johnson's Rod Shop 3 years to built this custom 1971 Plymouth G Force 'Cuda. The idea was to create […]
- Random snap: rod nostalgia This is a great nostalgic shot of riding rats in country roads. We bet it is always very nice to watch and […]
- 1000HP LMC Super Cuda This muscle car started as Plymouth Barracuda back in 1970. But after LMC guys took it over it became the […]
- Top 10 of Twenty Ten It is a little late to announce the best cars of 2010, but frankly we came up with this idea only now and it […]