If God had a car it would be something just like this custom 1951 Ford Victoria. Guys from Wrecked Metals [located in Boise Idaho] did a great job on state of the art customization. Much work has been done, but the most noticeable one is the roof that was brilliantly chopped by 7 inches to make a nice smooth body shape. 383 stoker runs on Airlift suspension.
I guess we have one more candidate to join the Top10 of 2012 list.
[used with permission. Special thanks to Matt Whitlock.]
- 1970 Pontiac Firebird BlackHawk Tom Cronkright commissioned an award wining All Speed Customs shop to built and customize his dream car. […]
- Rosie 1966 Mustang What you are about to see is so custom that it may be right to state this is not 1966 Mustang any more. […]
- Custom movie car: 1967 Pontiac GTO Here comes custom 1967 Pontiac GTO with functional rocket launchers, air ride suspension, V8 engine, […]
- 1951 Kaiser Drag’n There's one 1951 Kaiser that was lucky to walk away from crusher. One man army project - Keith Charvonia […]
- 1964 Chevy II by Goolsby Customs Goolsby Customs did it again. This time it is 1964 Chevy II project that involved lots of new metal (all […]
- Custom 1949 Buick Big ass, big teeth, big fenders… big car. Yeap, that's Buick. This particular one is custom 1949 Buick […]
- 2015 Mustang – photos and videos S550 platform 6th generation 2015 Mustang comes with all-new chassis. It has 1.5 inches lower roof, 1.3 […]