Our friends at TopSpeed.com published two nice renders of freshly unveiled 2016 Chevrolet Camaro: the monstrous 2016 Camaro ZL1 and 2016 Camaro Convertible.
2016 Camaro brings new Alpha platform and 3 new engines, where the SS one happens to be the baddest Camaro ever had – 6.2-liter V8 LT1 Small Block (LS3 successor) with SAE-certified output of 455 horsepower (339 kW) and 455 pound-feet of torque (617 Nm).
Renders: David Kiss. Hat tip to Mike Allen.
- 2016 Camaro render by TopSpeed Mike, our friend from TopSpeed, sent us a very nice speculation render of the upcoming 2016 […]
- 2016 Chevrolet Camaro Concept. Best so far. Ok, these are the thing we know about the upcoming 2016 Chevrolet Camaro:
- new Alpha platform (same as […]
- 2016 Camaro spied with less camo Somebody from Camaro6.com caught this 2016 Camaro much less camouflaged testing in Europe. Visually, the […]
- This is it – the all new 2016 Camaro Finally, thesixh generation 2016 Chevrolet Camaro is revealed. It is based on GM successfull Alpha platform, […]
- 2018 Camaro ZL1 rendered Last time, earlier this year, Chevrolet brought the all new Camaro that has lighter platform and, just like […]
- GM is to kill SS and promises no wrong hand Camaro Bye SS
When the life cycle is over in 2017, GM is to drop the slow selling V8 SS. Since the next Holden […]
- 2016 Camaro will get 4-cyl engine automobilemag.com reports, that GM is to offer a 4-cyl 2.0 liter turbocharged engine for their new 2016 […]