Published: March 19, 2012
This is futuristic concept of Lincoln Continental Coupe made by seriously talented and award wining designer Tristan Hipps. It is easy to tell this is Lincoln ’cause its front end is obviously based on latest Lincoln concepts, but the car concept itself is totally different – Tristan sees the next Continental as 2-seater luxury coupe where driver sits on the rear axle. We’re pretty much sure that cars like this Continental coupe concept would boost Lincoln’s sales. Don’t you think so?
Image courtesy: Tristan Hipps [used with permission]
Total views: 8,644, today: 8
- 2025 Lincoln Continental Concept It started as a school project and ended up with Ford's endorsment. Colin Bonathan and Jeeho Cha the designers, made futuristic [year 2025] plans for all-ellectric Lincoln Continental […]
- Custom 1966 Lincoln Continental eBay find of the day - custom 1966 Lincoln Continental roadster with major modifications done by unnamed local shop in Scottsdale, Arizona. Custom marine type interior, fully bagged, […]
- Marilyn Manson’s custom 1969 Lincoln Continental This 1969 Custom Lincoln Continental belongs to famous musician Marilyn Manson. It was used in his famous song "Tainted Love" video clip. There's quite a lot of buzz on the internet about […]
- 2015 Lincoln Continental Concept What you see here is Lincoln's latest flagship sedan Continental Concept. Looks like Lincoln drops its last MKS and MKT and remembers the old school Conti.
The interesting thing about […]
- 2004 Lincoln Mark X Concept This Lincoln is the last of the "Mark" ones. The Mark X is onsidered to be the "Lincoln's T-Bird". Luxury 2-seater. 280 bhp, 3.9-liter DOHC V8 engine, five-speed automatic transmission, […]