This one screams luxury. Cadillac Elmiraj is a 2-door 2+2 seater concept that rides a decent twin-turbo 4.5 liter V8 powerplant (500HP). This engine is based on present twint-turbo V6 that is used in 2014 CTS Vsport.
The concept itself is a natural flow from Ciel concept and represents the new possible Cadillac flagship model. Elmiraj is built on new platform where Cady develops lightweight RWD architecture.
Mr Dean, the advanced design director said: “We were influenced in particular by the 1967 Eldorado, both its actual design and the fact that in its time that car was a very stark contrast and a new direction. More recent design like the CTS-V Coupe and the ELR are provocative.”. “Both of these cars were major statements of performance and luxury and drove Cadillac forward into new territory.”
- 1999 Dodge Charger R/T Concept Dodge brought their Charger R/T Concept back in 1999. The audience loved, the critics were silenced, but […]
- 2016 Camaro will get 4-cyl engine automobilemag.com reports, that GM is to offer a 4-cyl 2.0 liter turbocharged engine for their new 2016 […]
- Rumor: C7-based Cadillac is comming Cadillac's current line up - ATS, CTS, XTS, SRX, Escalade, ELR - is the best ever. Probably. The upcoming […]
- Cadillac C-Ville Luxury Sedan Concept The famous designer Samir Sadikov rendered his own concept of a Cadillac named C-Ville. It is slightly […]
- Lincoln Continental Coupe Concept This is futuristic concept of Lincoln Continental Coupe made by seriously talented and award wining designer […]
- 2016 Chevrolet Camaro Concept. Best so far. Ok, these are the thing we know about the upcoming 2016 Chevrolet Camaro:
- new Alpha platform (same as […]
- 2013 Dodge Charger 2-door coupe Charger was a 2-door coupe decades ago, but Dodge somehow dared to make a 4-door sedan from it. Many […]